I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is stated below:
1.1. Identification data of the responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- My name is: José Real Cintero
- My NIF is
- My registered office is at
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My activity is: Musician
1.2. Purpose of the web page.
The services provided by the person in charge of the website are the following:
- The offer of music services (trumpet)
- Manage the list of subscribers and users.
1.4. Use of the website and information capture:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://josereal.eu/ hereinafter (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter “the contents”) owned by José Real Cintero. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and by way of example, but not limitation, not to use it to:
(a) incur in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or an attempt against human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://mabtrafficker.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the damage previously mentioned;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
José Real Cintero reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, José Real Cintero will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
– Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
– Subscription form, filling in the USER the fields necessary for the acquisition of the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password.
– Tracking cookies, according to the following rules
– Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by José Real Cintero or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making any comments on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
- The access of José Real Cintero to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute either for the subscription to the course or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you subscribe or access a paid service, José Real Cintero has access
To: Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing, forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with the name of “USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making a purchase , will be subscribed to the file “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” having access to data of name, surname, email, ID and full address.
In any case, José Real Cintero reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://traffickersacademy.com as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
José Real Cintero by himself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by José Real Cintero or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by José Real Cintero, will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making it available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without authorization. by José Real Cintero.
The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by José Real Cintero. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of José Real Cintero.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable, reserving for us how many civil and criminal actions assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all under the warning of committing a crime against the intellectual property of art. 270 and ss of the Penal Code with prison terms of up to 4 years.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
José Real Cintero is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
José Real Cintero reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on their website.
- LINKS POLICY
The persons or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the José Real Cintero website must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of José Real Cintero
– No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the José Real Cintero website without your prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the José Real Cintero website, nor on its services or content. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to José Real Cintero, unless expressly authorized by him .
– The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relationships between José Real Cintero and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of José Real Cintero of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
– José Real Cintero will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The José Real Cintero website may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
José Real Cintero does not previously market, direct, control or endorse the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
José Real Cintero does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by José Real Cintero and that are accessible through José Real Cintero
5. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
José Real Cintero reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
José Real Cintero will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
7. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
José Real Cintero may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
José Real Cintero informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers, and can send an email to email@example.com indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their complaint.
You can also direct your claim by mail to: José Real Cintero, Av. Calderón de la Barca, Magna Marbella 48, BQ Dalí, 29660, Marbella, Málaga.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between José Real Cintero and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of the city of Dusseldorf, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.